Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Word Freezing After Saving on a Mac?

Okay, so lately, and randomly, my MacBook has been freezing up when I try to save documents in Microsoft Word (version 11.3.4). I end up having to force quit the application, and often times, have to restart my computer.



This problem is really starting to get to me, especially since I am a college student, and I've already lost a lot of work because of this problem. My computer is only a couple months old (I've had it since August).



Any ideas? Thank you!



Microsoft Word Freezing After Saving on a Mac?virus protection software



Mac's are not supposed to freeze. Try Open Office. It should be better.



Microsoft Word Freezing After Saving on a Mac?adware



Check to see if you need any software updates, either from Apple or Microsoft.



Here's the Microsoft site; it appears there's an update for your version:



http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.a...

No comments:

Post a Comment