Friday, August 20, 2010

MIcrosoft office live account help?!?!?!?!?!?

Hi, a few months ago I created a microsoft office live account for a free trial of it to make a website, It said it was free so I entered my mom's details (with her permission) in and created my website. It said nothing about payment it just said that it needed the details for verification. The trial ended and I recieved a letter today, asking for 拢26-拢29 for the account. I went to the help website because I thought why do I need to pay?



Does anyone know how to cancel the account (when I click the link it goes dead and won't work) and possibly get a refund?



Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. If possible provide links to help pages or other pages that will help me.



Thanks in advance -singstar1881- xxx



MIcrosoft office live account help?!?!?!?!?!?pop up blocker



Well for a refund I would go here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office... and email them. Or I would go here http://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsign... and sign in and see if you can remove the credit card or cancel the account. I don't have a live account with them but I would expect it to be setup so you can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment