Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft help anyone?

I am typing a lab report about acceleration, and I'm making a data table in Microsoft Works spreadsheet. I need to express acceleration in units of meters per second squared, but I don't know how to get the little 2 on the spreadsheet. I've already tried the Alt codes, and none of them have worked, and I can't find the ''superscript'' option. Thx for the help!!



XOXO,



CoCo



Microsoft help anyone?downloads



Have you tried to use the equation editor of Microsoft...??? Use it, it is very easy, and very intuitive.....



Good Luck...



Microsoft help anyone?house call



Try, typing ( shift-ctrl and + ) which will give you the superscript and good luck.
%26lt;Alt%26gt;0178 in Arial or copy from Charmap.
Subscript is a function of formatting of the font you're using. It's very easy to accomplish. See link.

No comments:

Post a Comment