Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Tech support SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS?

Since I upgraded to msn premium, I can no longer add subaccounts to the main account. I have tried unsitalling and reinstalling msn premium. I have been calling microsoft support for over a month but nobody can figure out the problem. I am so disgusted with their tech support i India. Whever I ask to talk to a manager, they tell me they are engaged in other conversations.



Is there an msn support department in the USA?



Microsoft Tech support SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS?product key



why on earth doesnt anybody understand that u shudnt give money to companies like msn, their OS, their security and their attitude stink to high heaven



when will people open their eyes



Microsoft Tech support SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS?triumph



HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR! I am sorry, that is so classic.



Yes there is, but once you dialed their tech support number, the system or the Interactive Voice Response system will be the one to route your call. This IVR will then transfer you to an agent, it doesn't matter whether that agent is in India, Manila Philippines or in the US.



The reason why you get an answer - my manager is engage to another call or it is busy at the moment is because of the following reasons:



1. The agent might be telling the truth



2. The agent is de-escalating the manager call or the supervisor call from you and want to help you really. But in your case, the agent cannot understand you completely or solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment