Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I use Microsoft Office Word through my Yahoo! account?

I'm corresponding with tour companies in Europe to schedule tours, but I'm finding most of them use Microsoft Office Word as their email source.



Is there a way to do this? Is there software I can buy or is there a way to access Microsoft Office Word through Yahoo?



Thanks for any help you can give!



Can I use Microsoft Office Word through my Yahoo! account?antivirus download



Microsoft Word can not be used as an email program. It is a word processor that allows you to type letters and such. You can not send or receive email using it. It just doesn't work that way.



If they are saying they're using Microsoft Word for their scheduling documents, you can easily purchase a copy of Microsoft from various outlets online or via almost any retail outlet such as Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, etc. OR, if they email it to you, generally speaking, you can open the document using WordPad.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment