Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Office Installation?

Ok, So my cousin got me Microsoft Office on a CD from his PC.



All the files are saved to my Pc, when I try to open a Program I get this message:



http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/lau...



(Different depending on the Program)



How do I solve it?



Thanks in Advance.



Microsoft Office Installation?free spyware remobal



Just run the setup file once more. Microsoft Office can't run independently!



Microsoft Office Installation?kawasaki



The User account can be corrupted, try restoring the account to a previous point, or re-creating your account.
Might sound stupid but you said you've saved the files but did you complete the setup process. Maybe you should uninstall it all and start again, sometimes it can help, you may have made some kind of mistake the first time by accident. Also maybe theres a problem with the CD you were given and its not been written correctly.
Make sure you have all your updates from Microsoft office. THat should solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment