Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Works?

I'm using Microsoft works to make a resume. I noticed that my friend had the objective, education, all the sub titles on the side highlighted, and indented far to the left of the page, and it printed that way. I thought that it looked nice and was wondering if anyone knows how to do that on works?



Microsoft Works?norton 360



i think you have to put in a table. but i think u can select a template and cut and paste it in there.



Microsoft Works?photoshop



I would prefer to use Microsoft office publisher 2007 as it is easy to follow.



*Open up the application and on the left there is a list of publication types.



*Click on resumes and it will show you differnet types of templates



*Double click your selected template and it has a format of a resume just fill it in.



If you need Microsoft office 2007 download a 60 day trial from: http://us1.trymicrosoftoffice.com/produc...

No comments:

Post a Comment