Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Word: Adjusting Page Margins?

Hello,



I have somehow deleted the ruler-like indicators at top and side of my Microsoft Word program. They are the ones that help you change the page margins.



I have looked for how to re-enable them, however, I have had no luck.



Can someone tell me how I can make them come back on?



Thanks,



Capt. May



Microsoft Word: Adjusting Page Margins?noton



On the menu in Word, ''View, Ruler.'' Click to toggle ruler back on.



Microsoft Word: Adjusting Page Margins?stinger



god thats happened to me, i tend to just keep clicking on everything till it all reappears!!! come to think about it thats probably why it all disappeared in the first place oops
While your in an Open Word Document.......



Go to TOOLS, OPTIONS, Then VIEW Tab.



You should be able to click on the correct boxes.



This happened to me not too long ago and I went around and around and around trying to figure how it dissapeared in the first place.
On the ''View'' menu select ''Print Layout''. That will give you the rulers on the top and sides.



For the regular ruler go to the View Menu and select ''Ruler'' for the ruler across the top.
Select th View menu and then ''Print Layout''.



That should do it for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment