Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Outlook question!?

I have some documents I sent to a printer at work from Microsoft Outlook. After I sent them, I realized the printer was down and wasn't printing anything. I now realize these are compromising documents and when the printer finally prints, these documents cannot be printed because I will not be there to snag them from the printer quickly! Help! What do I do on Outlook to delete items from a printer queue?!?!?!



Microsoft Outlook question!?antispam



Do this from your Desktop, not Outlook.



From start menu, select Control Panel.



Dbl click ''Printers and Faxes''. dbl click on printer you sent it to.



Delete the documents in the queue.



If the docs are not in the queue then they have already printed, or they never got sent.



To be extra safe: Walk to the printer and physically press the Cancel Job button.



Microsoft Outlook question!?avast



Unplug the printer from the wall for 30 seconds or so. If that doesn't work by itself, combine with a reboot.
Double click the printer icon and delete the jobs. Also restart the printer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment